A Tribute to Ms. Khairunnisha in My Life

A Tribute to Ms. Khairunnisha in My Life from ICT course
Abstract from Information Computer and Technology

Monday 3 October 2011

My First Impression at AIU

I came here in the 1st intake of November, 2010 in AIU. I had applied twice here and fortunately got admission last year. It was a moment of great joy & relieving anxiusness about my education career. I was so happy when i got to listened about my admission at AIU. At first I thought that it would be diffficult for me at AIU as i was not familiar with a foreign life out of KL. It is Alor Setar in Kedah, one of northern states of Malaysia, where AIU (Albukhary International University) is situated. I have been in KL for more than 2 years. But what the strange is i was completely able to cope up with the environment at AIU and around the campus area. While i reached here it was like a thrill to me. A beautiful campus beside a beautiful mosque. I was so excited and feeling lucky. then i met a number of students from 26 different countries at that time. it was not a new affair for me though, i became friend with almost all of them. We entered into a family called AIU Family.

Later on I got to know about the founder of AIU, Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Albukhary, a very charitable person whos philosophical view in this age is very rare to find out. When I saw my hostel, I felt I am in a university somewhere in the West. So guess, how facilitated our hostel is!

The staffs also welcomed me well in AIU. And we had had a orientation week program in November. It was great where all the new students and new staffs even got together. I won't forget the moment of 1st Orientation Week. Seriously I have to say this AIU is a very wonderful university compare to a famous University in city area.

1st Orientation Week at AIU

No comments:

Post a Comment